I suggest you ...

ViewMyPaycheck access from mobile web browsers

It would be nice to be able to log on from mobile internet I tried an there seems to be complications

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    kiva2000kiva2000 shared a merged idea: site stupid slow... get rid of the flash, try out DTML instead.  ·   · 
    Bill WilsonBill Wilson shared a merged idea: Can't use it because flash is not supported by apple I pad  ·   · 
    RobertHRobertH shared a merged idea: Mobile Phone Access  ·   · 
    completed  ·  davidAdmindavid (Admin, ViewMyPaycheck - Intuit Payroll) responded  · 

07/26/2011 – this is now live, it works on iOS, android, and blackberry devices. If you go to www.viewmypaycheck.com on your mobile device you will be redirected to m.vmp.intuit.com.

We’ve started a ViewMyPaycheck for Mobile pilot program! With ViewMyPaycheck for Mobile, employees can view their pay stubs on any mobile device with a web browser. Here are instructions on joining the pilot program:

https://viewmypaycheck.intuit.com/FAQS/vmpfaq_solutions/MobileInstructions.html

We’re excited to get your feedback, so let us know what you think!

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tammy ClaytonTammy Clayton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have not been able to access my stub on the computer, much less a phone. And I am not getting any help. Thank You

• RobertHRobertH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just used my new Iphone using my Admin user/PW and I see that you are listing All of my employees that are active or inactive. You need to address that issue. Bob

• Tom G.Tom G. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's nice.
        But . . . I have many employees that have their check deposited / split between two accounts. This only shows the total net of the check. It would be better if they could see the amount being deposited in both account, if that is the case.

• ImeshImesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iPad/iPhone app would be very benefial for accessing the app while traveling.

• BrentBrent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Have a iPad, but apple restricts downloading the adobe flash player. It would be great if you had a app for view my paycheck.

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys really don't have a mobile site available? I think every other site that exists has one. iPhone app would be great

Feedback and Knowledge Base